Assistant Editor, Last Call with Carson Daly, Glendale, CA (2017)
- Ingesting, Stacking, Syncing, Grouping for NBC’s Last Call with Carson Daly Show.
- Assisted with the 2017 Hi Lo concert, San Bernardino, CA. Ingest, sync, grouping of 10 camera shoots featuring bands such as, Best Coast, Bad Suns, Cloud Nothings, Pup, Coin, Kevin Devine, Now Now, Andrew McMahon, Jessica Hernandez. Utilizing, Avid Media Composer v7.0.3, Name changer v3.2.1, Pluraleyes v3.5, SuperGrouper v5.1, Cinema Tools V.4.5.1, Isis Client Manager. v4.7.11
- Ingest, sync and group nightly spotlight segments: Nick Kroll, Jordan Rock, Dawn Lyen, Carly Chaiken, Jay Pharaoh.
- Workspace management, Isis Client Manager. v4.7.11; Project creation templates, project/bin management, Avid Media Composer v7.0.3.
- Conforming clips with Cinema tools 59.97 to 23.97fps, Implementation of camera/sound production sheets for ingest.
Editor/Assistant Editor, NBC/Universal, Esquire Network (2014- 2017)
- Assisting the promotions department with daily duties such as importing tape and file based media via AMA or digital ingest. Syncing, grouping, labeling and organizing projects for editors including productions such as Knife Fight, The Agent, Car Matchmaker and Brew Dogs for network and in house deliveries.
- Media management, consolidating, transcoding, linking, using Avid Media Composer Interplay Edition V 188.8.131.52 driven by Nitris DX.
- Editorial cuts when needed by the producer. Adding effects and transitions to video and audio tracks.
- Adding/removing front and back plates, network bugs and lower thirds for HD and SD center cut.
- Assist on 2015 Broadcast Upfronts and Promax submissions for Esquire Network. Sound/picture sync from archived promotions for review by panel.
- ISIS implementation for file retrieval and archiving. MXF, H264, MPG2 conversions, Sorenson Squeeze.
Editor, Assistant Editor, Fox Movie Channel (2007- 2010)
- Provided editing services such as cut-downs, segment re-edits, layoffs, and retags for original series programming, promos, and teases for programming.
- Created and updated stunts and title menus.
- Organized multi-cam workflows for dayside editors.
- Performed non-linear editing employing the Avid Media Composer HD v2.7.5 bundled with Boris FX8, Sapphire v1.0 output to digibeta.
- Supported revenue generation by assembling marketing collateral packages for the New York sales team used for pitching shows and products.
Owner/Editor, Cockeyedimages, (2011- Present)
- Editor, sound and video for web series “ City of Crows” for credited producer/director.
- Pilot pitch reel for web series, Making Money. Editor, Color. Audio Mix.
- Editor for retrospective promotional piece for Dr. Gadget.com
- Edited promo piece for Prova Pizzeria to be viewed on company’s website.
- Pulled YouTube selects and edited tribute piece for 2015 Black History Month, highlighting the lives of Reggie White and Stuart Scott.
- Camera and Editor, promotional music video, RSB (Rich Santana Band) website.
- 2nd Assistant editor on the feature film Ex Free with Producer/Director/Screenwriter, Troy Beyer. Pulling selects for the editor as well as syncing sound to film for feature and trailer submitted to the Sundance Film Festival.
- Edited the short film Immeasurable with submissions to multiple film festivals; credited as editor on the IMDb listing. Screened for Technicolor Executives on the Universal lot.
Assistant Editor, G4 Media, Inc. (2006- 2008)
- Digitized, imported, consolidated, transcoded OMFI media files for the Avid Adrenaline and NewsCutter systems; including bin management and media transfer for the Avid Unity Media Manager networking system.
- Up-rezzed OMFI files from 20.1 to 2.1 for online editing, separated and distributed video/audio to offline editors and audio pro tools department for enhancement. Provided sales with content for sales pitches.
- Implemented and maintained a Tepex file management system.
Technical Tools Proficiency
Editing Systems: Adobe Premiere CC 2017, Avid Symphony 5.0.5, Media Composer HD v8.1, Interplay Edition v184.108.40.206 and 7.0, NewsCutter Adrenaline XP 6.0, Final Cut Pro 7.0.3 HD & Final Cut X V.10.2, Edius Ver.7, Aurora News Edit 1.7, Quantel v3.7 rev4, Davinci Resolve 11,
Software: Boris FX v8, Sapphire v.1.0, Apple Motion 4.0, Apple Color 1.5, Adobe CC 2017, Mac OSX 10.9, Pluraleyes v3.5, SuperGrouper v5.1, Name Changer v3.2.1, Cinema Tools v4.5.1, Soundtrack Pro 2.0.2, Garageband 11, DVD Studio Pro 4.2.1 iWeb 2.0.4,
Formats: HD/SD, Digibeta, DigiS, Beta SP, Beta SX, P2 Flash Media, S Card, XDCAM, 32gig Lexar professional 1066x compact flash memory card, SanDisk/Lexar 32gb SD memory cards, SanDisk 32gb microSDHC Cards, Mini DV
Social Media & Web: YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, Website Design (WordPress, Wix) and Blog.
Awards, Affiliations & Development
- Continued volunteer work, California Film Commission.
- Coolux, Pandoras Box, Media Server Basic Training
- ACM National Finalist
- Alliance for Community Media Nationals, Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, District of Columbia, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Portland, Oregon
- NABET CWA Local 53, IBEW Local 1228 (Traveling Membership)