Editor, Food Chain Film, INC. Thousand Oaks, CA (2016- Present)
- Editor of feature packages for the ATP Media World Tour international television broadcasts and ATP Media website.
- Editor, Colorist, Re-recording, Audio Mix, Graphics.
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CC Pro 2017
- Co-Edited documentary for the Washington Kastles, World Team Tennis six time world championship team which aired internationally.
- Assisted with writing script vo’s for packages and vignettes. Conceptualized look for specific packages for both broadcasts and web
- Media management, WeTransfer, Dropbox. International file sharing
- Daily collaboration with producers and photographers, studio/field productions.
- ESPN online write up for piece edited.
Freelance Editor, NFL Network (2012- 2013)
- Edited segment packages for NFLN programming including; Total Access, Around the League and NFL Gameday for daily live broadcasts and pre recorded content.
- Daily ingest of footage using the Fork Production Client v2.2 into Final Cut v6.0.6 editing software routed through the NVISION NV9601 digital router; Audio mixed on the Yamaha 01V96 mixing board; Multi cam editing for interviews and
- Implemented premade keyed graphic lower thirds and interstitials into packages ready for air.
Daily interaction with producers, writers and video coordinators for input and suggestions from my point of view and theirs.
Editor, Fox NE&O (2006-2008)
- Provided affiliates and other networks with requested footage, routed satellite feeds, and edited and dubbed within a multimedia environment while serving as editor and traffic coordinator for the sports department; editing included scratch, pickups, online tracking with talent, and editing clips.
- Gained extensive experience and a comprehensive understanding of a working studio lot such as overall workflow, various departmental functions, and soundstage and scoring stage etiquette by proactively exploring the lot during off hours; included observing a scoring session with John Williams.
Technical Tools Proficiency
Editing Systems: Adobe Premiere CC 2017, Avid Symphony 5.0.5, Media Composer HD v8.1, Interplay Edition v184.108.40.206 and 7.0, NewsCutter Adrenaline XP 6.0, Final Cut Pro 7.0.3 HD & Final Cut X V.10.2, Edius Ver.7, Aurora News Edit 1.7, Quantel v3.7 rev4, Davinci Resolve 11,
Software: Boris FX v8, Sapphire v.1.0, Apple Motion 4.0, Apple Color 1.5, Adobe CC 2017, Mac OSX 10.9, Pluraleyes v3.5, SuperGrouper v5.1, Name Changer v3.2.1, Cinema Tools v4.5.1, Soundtrack Pro 2.0.2, Garageband 11, DVD Studio Pro 4.2.1 iWeb 2.0.4,
Formats: HD/SD, Digibeta, DigiS, Beta SP, Beta SX, P2 Flash Media, S Card, XDCAM, 32gig Lexar professional 1066x compact flash memory card, SanDisk/Lexar 32gb SD memory cards, SanDisk 32gb microSDHC Cards, Mini DV
Social Media & Web: YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, Website Design (WordPress, Wix) and Blog.
Awards, Affiliations & Development
- Continued volunteer work, California Film Commission.
- Coolux, Pandoras Box, Media Server Basic Training
- ACM National Finalist
- Alliance for Community Media Nationals, Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, District of Columbia, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Portland, Oregon
- NABET CWA Local 53, IBEW Local 1228 (Traveling Membership)